USA Bound!

In exactly 9 days 19 hours and 3 minutes (or more correctly the 15th of September at 7:30am), Myles and I will be on a plane headed for the good ol' US of A! 

Why? All of us need a taste of home once in a while, and since all of us can't go Daddy is sending Myles and I as "ambassadors". 

We plan on going to the beach, fishing, eating Mexican food, hiking the hills, soaking up clean fresh air, and most importantly, visiting family and friends. 

We'd appreciate your prayers, and would love to see some of you while we are there!!! 

I will try to update this with pictures every once in a while.

Standing on the Promises,

Emily Jo 

Promise: Psalm 91:1,2 
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A hike in the Carpathians- Europe Trip Part VII

In This Is Love

Happy New Year 2019!!!