USA Trip Part 1

I can hardly believe that we've been in the U.S for 4 days already! It's been a fun time.

I only have pictures of the past day or so because I got my camera yesterday! Better than nothing I guess!

We were so happy that Aunt Sherri and cousin Randi Leigh came over for the night! We have not seen them for a very long time, and it was good to catch up.

                                                 Grams made us a delicious dinner!
L-R: Myles, Aunt Sherri, Grandpa, Grams, Randi Leigh
After dinner we went to Uncle Wade and Aunt Joscelyn's for a game night. We started out with "Buzzwords", and our team won because Uncle Wade and Aunt Joscelyn are such good guessers! 
Playing "Buzzwords"
Knightley (Wade and Joscelyn's son) wanted to show me all of his books!

Then we moved on to a new game that we just got called "Splendor". I had never played this before, but after the first few turns I was hooked. It is so much fun!!! 
L-R: Myles, Joscelyn, Wade, Grams



Stay tuned for more!

Standing on the Promises,

Emily Jo

Promise! Psalm 103:11For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A hike in the Carpathians- Europe Trip Part VII

Happy New Year 2019!!!

In This Is Love