Glimpses of Life As It Rushes By

~Some favorite pictures from the past eight months~
I know it's random, but enjoy!!!

The whole Rudi Booher family! L-R: Adriana, Myles, me, Mama, Paula, Peter, Daddy, Ruth, David, Clancy, Clara. 
Peter meets his Uncle Dwight for the first time! Needless to say, they hit it off.

Mud facial, anyone?

Meeting of the minds.

 Goofing off at the beach with Grandpa and Grandma B's exchange student, Belle. 

 We got a picture on this rock six years ago, only now there are three more of us! 

Don't you think I have cute siblings?






 Men at Work! 

 What a great catch! 
 I have such cool cousins!
Our cousin Kenneth came up to Oregon for a visit, so we worked up "Bib Overalls" and performed it on three occasions. It was a hit!  

 My friends and I, enjoying a good hike in Bolivia!
The mayor of Cochabamba photo bombed this picture! Caitlyn and Lauren and I wanted to get a picture in front of this sign, but we didn't count on Mr. Leyes' presence! It was rather shocking!


I've always wanted a little sibling that loved the ukulele as much as I do, and now I have one! 
 Happy Fourth of July!
Daddy, Mama, Abby (our employee), and I, served hundreds of people on the morning of the Fourth. It was a blast!!!
Oregon blueberries are so delicious.
Gone fishin'.
Look what I got...to drive!!! Our friend loaned us this car and I got to drive it! No, I didn't speed...that bad. 
We got to go to a Riders in the Sky concert!!! (I'm such a sucker when it comes to posters!)
We even got a picture with The Riders!

All dressed up for a night at the orchestra with Grandpa and Grams!

Beautiful Grandma B with a few of her beautiful grand-daughters! 

I keep trying to convince Daddy that he is so cute in a newsboy hat!

My wonderful family! 

 And I will leave you with a picture of my beautiful Oregon. (Taken at Diamond lake, Mount Thielson is in the background)

Forgive the randomness, I am too lazy to do a blog on each scenario and occasion, so I hoped that these pictures would suffice! 

Until next time, 

Emily Jo 

And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.  II Timothy 4:18



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A hike in the Carpathians- Europe Trip Part VII

In This Is Love

Happy New Year 2019!!!