Gardens, Farms, and Bikes- Europe Trip Part IV

 Every house has some sort of garden. In many cases, they sacrifice road width so that they can have a garden. They are mostly flower gardens, but they can also raise vegetables, so I am sure some people do. 

 They also make their trees go a certain direction by training them with sticks.

 The dear little lady who invited us for morning coffee showed us this Bible that is from the 1700's.


 Amazing piece of history here!!!

 She also saved all of her childhood toys. Many of them are probably worth a fortune!

 Samara was bike shopping so we went to a bike shop. Some of these bikes cost more than my car did. But here you can just buy a bike instead of a car. And sometimes it is well worth it!

 Handy bike saddle bags in all kinds of designs and colors.



For Mama and two children!

We went to the IKEA of gardening. The Dutch truly love gardens and beautiful landscapes!



They had the hugest rabbit I have ever seen. He was the size of a medium-sized dog!

My lunch. Delicious!

We spent a very pleasant evening at a working egg and vegetable farm that also gives handicapped people a chance to have their own garden and care for animals. The Dutch really treat their handicapped right!

 Who wouldn't want to live in a home like this?

 They had the cutest baby bunnies!

 And a huge wood workshop.

 Play areas for the kids.

 These are personal gardens belonging to the handicapped people.

 I think you can derive what this is! ;-)

Peter kept making huge towers with these building blocks. The most exciting part was watching them fall!

And there ya have it!

Emily Jo

Psalm 91:2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A hike in the Carpathians- Europe Trip Part VII

Happy New Year 2019!!!

In This Is Love