USA Trip Part 3

I did not take as many pictures while we were in the valley..I really wish I had! 

The first day we were there we went to my very favorite ocean park: Shore Acres. There are beautiful gardens and a secluded beach area. 
I love the Oregon Coast!!
Gorgeous! 


These are just the roots of a giant tree that fell down! 

Myles thought he had arrived in tree climbing heaven! 


Me, Myles, Grandma and Grandpa B. in the garden! 





I love this one of Grandpa B!

Grandma B. and me

We went bowling with some friends one evening. Unfortunately the folks at the bowling alley could not figure out how to work my camera so the pictures turned out blurry!
 Here are some shots from an early morning hike!

 After our hike we celebrated my cousin Landon's birthday!
He loved the rescue toys I gave him....removal of batteries was probably necessary for the sanity of the parents though!
My friend Lauren and I went out for the day and "painted the town red"! :) 
Here we are on our four mile hike.

 (My selfie skills are definitely lacking!!!)
                            


Grandpa and Grandma B. took us to Portland and on the way we stopped at Bob's Red Mill for lunch.  Aunt Juanita And Uncle Ray (Grandma B's sister and brother in law) met us there. Next time you are in Portland check it out! It is well worth the stop. 

The Charlie Mauck family hosted us for our last night in Oregon! We stayed up late playing Dominion and Splendor. (can you tell that we like those games yet?) 

We also visited with family, ate yummy food, worked at the coffee shop, played frisbee and volleyball, stayed up way too late, went on walks, and the list goes on! It was very fun but I must admit that I was ready to come home to Bolivia when it was all said and done!

I am bummed that I did not take more pictures, but I was just too preoccupied with everything else that was going on! 

Another huge THANK YOU!!! to everyone who had us over and hosted us while we were in the valley. Especially to Grandpa and Grandma B! We love you lots!

Standing on the promises,

Emily Jo

Promise: Romans 8:38,39 I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A hike in the Carpathians- Europe Trip Part VII

In This Is Love

Happy New Year 2019!!!