June

In June we wrapped up our season of transition/moving/relocating, and we moved into our house in Roseburg at last! We are all so thankful to know we will not have to uproot and move anytime soon. 


 We made a family trip to the coast and enjoyed the beautiful weather! 






 What a handsome couple! 




Clancy caught this with his own two hands! (I believe he may have also used his shirt somehow to avoid getting pinched)

Yes, I live with some very crazy people! 


Daddy and Peter

Adriana- "Can I get the mail, Mama?"


Clancy and Myles have been working like crazy remodeling our house. Its looking good! (more to come on that subject)

Ruth and Adriana love hunting frogs!  

Love this goofy shot with our friends the Williams kids!

June is also Mama's birthday month! I know that she would not appreciate it if I announced to the whole world how old she is, so I will refrain. (besides, I can't even remember. Woops, I hope she doesn't read this!) 

Mama happens to be one of my favorite people. Her personality is one of a kind- fun, loving, enthusiastic, dramatic, compassionate, talented....man, I really shouldn't even try. All of the adjectives that I can think of really do not describe her well enough!

One of things that I love most about Mama is that she's not only my mom, but she is also my friend and confidante. I can tell her anything and know that it is safe with her. She understands when I'm frustrated but knows when to set me right. ;-) She really is the best. I love you Mama! 

To celebrate, we went to Silver Falls State Park and enjoyed a day in the great outdoors with family and good food! 
 I think the peanut m&ms were her favorite gift (and her kid's too!)

 Family stair-step shot! (with me taking the picture)
 Daddy, Clara, Peter and Adriana

 Clara and Pete 

Ruth and Adri 

Adriana loves cousin Mandy (and we do too!) 

Fun with cousins! L-R, Ruth, Liberty, Clara, Kendrick, Claire, David, Paula

 Grandpa and Grams, Aunt Naomi, Elizabeth and Molly 

The whole group! 

 These kiddos are too cute! 



 Daddy and I made this scrumptious feast! By the way, salad in a jar is the coolest thing ever! As you can see, I used half gallon jars for such a huge group and they fed everyone and we had leftovers. 

Cook Emily...

And Cook Rudi with Clara!

 Ooh-la-la dark chocolate!

 Life was a party! 

A boiling marshmallow experiment? What will Clancy think of next.....?


 They were zonked the whole way home! 

Well, that about wraps up June! Stay tuned for July happenings!

Love, 

Emily Jo 

Promise ~ Philippians 1:6 Being confidant of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A hike in the Carpathians- Europe Trip Part VII

In This Is Love

Happy New Year 2019!!!