A hike in the Carpathians- Europe Trip Part VII

I love hiking. But this hike was gnar. It was very difficult, steep, gasp-inducing, and muscle burning. 

This might be my favorite shot of the whole trip. 

 Resting at the top with my hiking partner Samara! 


The jumping shots!


 I'm not sure about all that. 


 Food is always good on top of a mountain. 


 Kevin entertained us with a backflip. 

On the way home, we visited a gorgeous waterfall. Here are some of the beautiful Booher ladies!

Oh and by the way, even though the hike was extremely difficult, it was well worth the pain!

I'm almost caught up on my blogging. Yay! 

Emily Jo 

Psalm 91:6,7 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year 2019!!!

In This Is Love