This Week: Pictures, Videos, and Comments




 Hello everyone! 

Since I last blogged we have had a lot of interesting happenings, so I decided to just post some pictures and videos with a running commentary.....Enjoy!


David got to go swimming for the first time ever last Friday! He had so much fun that he did not want to get out of the pool when time was up! 
David and big brother Myles

Clara carrying Peter in true Bolivian style! 

Wonderful smiles!
Peter found out that it is no fun to stick fingers in the fan! 
Here Gina and I are cleaning and bandaging the wound.
Sorry Pedrito! I hope you learned your lesson! 

We love our real-live dolls!

Disaster strikes!
One of the pantry shelves fell down!

It seems that Paula encouraged this event by pulling down on it while reaching for some crackers! I had anticipated this for some time. Thankfully I was at work so I didn't have to help with the cleanup process! :)

And then, the coffee pot BLEW UP!!! I was standing beside the stove getting ready for my coffee on Thursday morning when I heard our stovetop espresso maker make this funny popping noise. I turned to the side and then it blew apart...don't ask my how, it was screwed on very tightly!!!! I only got coffee grounds on my sweatshirt, on one side of my face, in my hair, ear, eye and nose, while the kitchen got thoroughly dowsed! Daddy came running in thinking that I would be badly hurt which I would have been, but since I was standing beside the stove and not in front I was fine.



(You can see parts of the coffee maker on the left side of the picture)

Our friend Danyelle arrived from the states after a two week visit and brought us some mail and other things, like, self defense spray for me, letters and other goodies from Grams, some books for the kids, and a Bible for Myles Birthday! We always bombard people that are coming from the US with stuff that we need (and want).... :-) We joked that Danyelle was both Santa and the mailman!!
Gotta love David's cheesie (sp?) grin!


Peter's first letter!



 Myles reading and translating David's card.

We love Clifford (pronounced clee-ford)!!!

I was privileged with working with some friends this week on a wall mural for the hogar! It turned out great! Check out this blog and you can see some pictures. 


Well I think that that's about it! 

Until next time,

Emily Jo

Promise: Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Psalm 107:8,9



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A hike in the Carpathians- Europe Trip Part VII

In This Is Love

Happy New Year 2019!!!