Flying Into Tomorrow- Europe Trip Part I

The big day is here!

In about two hours I will be taking off for Amsterdam. I can hardly believe this is finally happening. I have waited, longed for, and dreamed about this day. And now it's sinking in that I'm Europe bound at last.

I will be arriving at 7:30 am Amsterdam time, but it will be 11:30 pm Oregon time. So yeah, long day!

My trip has been super relaxing and refreshing so far. What a treat to have hours and hours of alone time.

Chilling with a Jamba in Newark, New Jersey

My plans for while there? I'm not entirely sure that I have any; I intend to just roll with whatever happens! My Uncle Chris and Aunt Lisa and five of their children will be picking me up in Amsterdam, and we will take it Booher style from there! 😀

A huge thank you to Mama and Daddy and all of my super siblings for your full support- I love you guys!

God has led me safe thus far, and I trust him for continued guidance and direction.

I will try to blog every day that I have internet, so stay posted!

Emily Jo

 Promise! II Timothy 1:12 ...for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A hike in the Carpathians- Europe Trip Part VII

In This Is Love

Happy New Year 2019!!!